Willie's World

Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Season Is Almost Upon Us

What's up Met fans, Willie here again. We are exactly one week away from Opening Day. We will be traveling to St. Louis, Minnesota to take on the evil Cardinals. I'm not sure who's going to be starting that game for us, but I think it'll most likely be one of our pitchers. I want to reduce the workload of Jose Valentin, so I won't be having him pitch in games quite yet.

We had a bad thing happen today, with Lastings Milledge getting hit on the wrist by a pitch. He's been taken to the hospital for x-rays, and hopefully he will be just fine. Just in case, I've had Mike Pelfrey added to the roster and ready to back up Shawn Green in RF.

A lot of people have asked me what's going on with Duaner Sanchez. It became a big deal when I sent Sanchez home from camp. So I thought I would use my blog to give everyone the details. As my long-time fans know by now, my favorite food is a plain jack cheese quesadilla. No chicken, no sauce, no nothing, just plain jack cheese. Since I know Duaner is a Mexican, I asked him to make me some quesadillas, as I was feeling a little hungry. But he replied that he was "not Mexican" and proceeded to hurl a few profanities at me. Now I won't stand for someone who does not know his own heritage, so I sent Duaner home to watch Telemundo and learn about who he is. Unfortunately, this minor incident has been blown out of proportion. Duaner came back the next day, and tearfully apologized to me for not making me the quesadillas I asked for, and of course I forgave him. So it's all good!

Anyway, I think it's time to head to the hotel bar to relax a little. Later Met fans!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger Sassdawg. said…

    willie, did you make up some new signs this year. I know that we had some problems last year with tony the cheater la russa stealing your signs. Thanks again for not having had jose valentin pitch last night, I know he would have won, but he would have made the game extremely boring. Did you teach anyone the appendectomy ball this year? I think that Joe Smith is a prime candidate to throw it, not to mention take over endy's valet duties once endy starts playing every day.

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this blog is supposed to be funny? it seems like a lame rip off to me.

    I am student of Ms. Netkovic's, and she is a YANKEE FAN!
    check it out!!
    http://angelanetkovick.com/aboutme.html

    why would willie want this kind of fan on his blog?

    out!

     
  • At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bench david wright!

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Sassdawg. said…

    ms netkovic is a dumb hooker. let me guess, ms netkovic is a bush supportin, free speach tramplin, non evolution believin, retard teacher from the midwest. get a clue you landlocked moron.

    The Dawg.

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Toasty Joe said…

    Willie!! Two wins, and silence from you? What gives?

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Sassdawg. said…

    willie, you got us the sweep, absolutely brilliant managing, and not once did jose valentin have to pitch, great job

     

Post a Comment

<< Home