Willie's World

Sunday, October 08, 2006

We Win! I Win! Paris Wins! That Makes it 3-0.

What’s up Mets fans, Willie hereeeeeeeeeeeeeee, NLDS champ and ready to celebrate like never before out here in LA. I got my plans all set up. Paris Hilton texted me in the fifth inning to wish me luck and told me she was ready to enjoy the victory with me and Cliffy Baseball tonight. Of course, Jeff Kent teed off on a pitch shortly thereafter and I started losing hope.

Speaking of Cliffy Baseball, I’m afraid tonight’s victory came at a price. I’m not sure Cliff will be able to be play for a while. No, his Achilles tendon his perfectly fine, but after his trip around the bases, Endy Chavez stole his left shoe and refuses to give it back. He is demanding to start every game in the NLCS, as well as a promise from me that he won’t have to vacuum for me anytime soon. I absolutely refuse to give in to such a ridiculous demand and let him out of his chores. So Cliff might not be playing for a while, either because he has no shoe or because I have to play Endy.

So it’s Saturday night, I’m in LA, and I’m ready to go. I just called up Tommy LaSorda and he’s agreed to come out with me and put the bitter feelings on hold for the night. You probably are thinking that I only would be celebrating with the whole team, but that’s not true. For example, Steve Trachel’s wife called me to tell me that she was expecting him to go home to her, but I couldn’t make myself tell her that he actually would be bailing on her to hang out with Hugh Grant. There are very few male actors worth risking a marriage on, but they all have one thing in common: Scottish accents.

Okay, so we’re back in NYC on Wednesday against either the Padres or the Cardinals. I honestly don’t want to face Mark McGwire, so I hope the Padres win. But we have so many off days, I don’t have to think about baseball responsibilities for a while. In case you need to be reminded, I’m the hottest manager in all of baseball, and this team is going all the way. Let’s go Mets!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes willie. i dont wanna face mark mcgwire either... but what can we do. the Cardinals have beaten dave winfield and the padres.

    -sigh- no worries. i believe in you.

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Willie,
    I thought a true american like yourself would enjoy this story
    The Media Missed this one!!!!



    Please read this, then send it to everybody you know.



    They'll thank you as they forward this to others as well.













    Subject: Denzel Washington, and



    Brooks Army Medical Center





    Don't know whether you heard about this



    but Denzel Washington and his family visited



    the troops at Brook Army Medical Center, in



    San Antonio,Texas (BAMC) the other day. This



    is where soldiers who have been evacuated from



    Germany come to be hospitalized in the United



    States, especially burn victims. There are some



    buildings there called Fisher Houses. The Fisher



    House is a Hotel where soldiers' families can stay,



    for little or no charge, while their soldier is staying



    in the Hospital. BAMC has quite a few of these houses



    on base, but as you can imagine, they are almost filled



    most of the time.



    While Denzel Washington was visiting BAMC, they gave



    him a tour of one of the Fisher Houses. He asked how



    much one of them would cost to build. He took his check



    book out and wrote a check for the full amount right there



    on the spot. The soldiers overseas were amazed to hear



    this story and want to get the word out to the American



    public, because it warmed their hearts to hear it.





    The question I have is why does:



    Alec Baldwin,



    Madonna,








    Sean Penn




    and



    other Hollywood types








    make front page news with their anti-everything



    America trash and Denzel Washington's Patriotism



    doesn't even make page 3 in the Metro section of



    any newspaper except the Local newspaper in San



    Antonio.









































































    A true American and friend to all in uniform!













    This needs as wide a distribution



    as we can create.





    GOD BLESS YOU DENZEL



    FOR YOUR PATRIOTISM

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this anonymous guy is as a big an idiot as i have ever encountered on the internet. spamming blogs in the name of patriotism.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home