Willie's World

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Best of 7??

Apparently the NLCS is best of seven, and not best of nine like I orginally thought. Things make a lot more sense now. For example, now I understand why everybody was so glad we won last night. Also, I know see why people are so curious to see who will be starting tonight. But they should know me well enough by now to know that the answer is John Maine. He's finally had a good postseason start, and I want to ride his momentum. Also, the trade for Jeff Suppan apparently fell through - something to with waivers or something. Maybe it was waffles.
Speaking of waffles, they were super excellent this morning at Denny's. I know we're going to win tonight. Whenever I have a great breakfast at my favorite place we usually win some of the majority of the times we play baseball games against an opposing team.
Okay, I got to get back to work. Rather, start working. Game time in not too long. Since tonight will be a huge win, I plan on starting the celebration gradually. Because you can't start a party that big without easing into it. Also, I'm doing David Wright a favor and not making him do stuff for me so he can concentrate on remembering how an at-bat works. With that being said, I need any fans coming to tonight's game with tickets for field level to sneak me a few bottles of Johnny Walker Black.
Let's go Mets!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey willie,
    unfortunately the season is over, but i think you did a great job this season and maybe next year will be our year. anyway i was just wandering what you and the boys have been up to. let us the fans know please. we r dying for an update

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your all AMAZING!Can't wait for spring training.

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Get some great mets gear at www.cafepress.com/letsgomets

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow--you guys are something special--special olympucs special....you do know this isn't REALLY willie randolph, dont you?

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A White Willie Would Weep, but the Mets are too politically correct to right the ship. The National League thanks you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home