Willie's World

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Everything's Copacetic!

Met fans, I'm giddy right now. I hope you watched the game today, it is destined to soon be referred to as an "all-time classic". The best part was that the game winning hit was produced by Endy Chavez driving in Jose Valentin! If that sentence doesn't demonstrate that I am probably the best manager that ever managed then I don't know what will. Everyone said to me, "Willie, Endy Chavez is a good triple A player and Jose Valentin is pure garbage". But now what do you have to say? Jose Valentin is tearing it up out there (did you see that phenomenal play at second base!), and I think this is the beginning of probably the best comeback since the that stapler guy from Office Space in Dodgeball after he saw his Asian wife flirting with a guy in the stands.

Okay Met fans, time to celebrate! We have an off day tomorrow, and with the money I got from pawning Lastings Milledge's massive gold necklace, I think more than a few beauties at the Carousel Club are going to be going home with their pockets a little fatter tonight!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    maybe you can persuade Omar to deal away david wright for Javier Valentin? oh can it happen? please?

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Toasty Joe said…

    Willie, I gave you a shout-out on my blog today. I love you, man!

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    do you ever respond to posts on this blog whillie?

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Willie Randolph said…

    Not if you don't spell my name right I don't.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home