Willie's World

Monday, May 01, 2006

Bad Loss Today

What's up guys, Willie here again. I'm pretty ticked off after today's terrible performance by our team. Everyone told me, "Willie, skip Victor Zambrano, he's terrible. Let Trachsel go." Well how exactly did Trachsel do today? I bet Victor would have a hard time topping the terribleness of this particular outing! Also, a lot of people have said to me, "Willie, please hit Carlos Beltran second in the lineup, this is where he is best statistically as well as where he is more comfortable mentally." Well, to all those people, I say shut up. I will keep hitting either slow catchers or bad second basemen in the second hole and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

I'm sorry fans if I seem a little angrier than usual in tonight's posting, but the fact of the matter is that I am. All my moves backfired today! I skipped Zambrano, and got a worse start from Trachsel. I bring in Oliver in a critical spot when I probably should have gone to a better reliever, and he blew it. I put Julio in the game with us down by two runs, and he made it a 4-run deficit. I put sprinkles on my vanilla ice cream cone and when I tried to eat it, one of them fell in my eye. Nothing went right for me today! Fortunately, we're heading home to play the Washington Nationals, with my boy, "Mr. Number 3 Starter" Victor Zambrano towing the rubber. And write it down, Jose Valentin is starting at third base tomorrrow night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home